Fish Colorado with Cutthroat Anglers: In the summer, the typical full day walk-and-wade trip begins at our shop around 7:30 AM where you will meet your guide and discuss your experience level and expectations. Before leaving for the river, you will be outfitted with the necessary gear and flies. If a long drive is necessary to find feeding fish, we may make arrangements for an earlier departure. Depending on the specific river(s) you fish, you will return to the shop around 5 PM. Please be aware that winter trips typically start later and end earlier.
Guided Fishing Trips Tailored to Your Abilities
Each Breckenridge fly fishing trip is customized to cater to the respective angler's ability level and desires. Novice anglers who fish Colorado for the first time can request their trip be tailored as an on-water lesson. These Breckenridge fly fishing trips will focus on teaching casting mechanics, safe wading techniques, basic fly selection, and how to read the water. This type of trip is the perfect way to minimize the learning curve for beginners. And, of course, you will have ample opportunities to fish Colorado and catch trout.
Full Day Wade Trip Pricing
1 angler = $275.00
2 anglers = $375.00
3 anglers = $495.00
- Flies and a 5% land use fee are not included in the above prices. We offer an unlimited fly package for $25 per person.
Guide trips are limited to 3 anglers per guide
- Lunch is provided on all full day trips (please see menu at the bottom of this page)
All anglers will find the perfect trip to fit their expectations.
Breckenridge fly fishing trips are about learning new local water or tweaking your angling skills. If you are looking to fish Colorado and test your skills on a possible fish-of-a-lifetime, your guide can help stalk the resident leviathans. Maybe you desire to target a specific hatch that requires delicate presentations and "match the hatch" selections. Anglers need to have reasonable expectations no matter what their ability level. Trout do not grow to monster sizes by being dumb. Often, you will only get one drift at a trophy trout – you either hook it or spook it. Landing the giants is a whole other game. Remember, it is called “fishing” not “catching,” so, in the end, you are in control of your success rate.
Reservation and Cancellation Policies:
* A 50% deposit is required to make a full day wade trip reservation.
* Deposit amounts are fully refundable outside of 7 days of your reservation date.
* Cancellations or date changes within 7 days of your reservation date will result in the loss of your deposit.
* We fish rain or shine. If conditions are deemed too dangerous to fish, a full refund will be issued.
Waivers and Declaimers:
* There is inherent risk in taking a guided trip.
* Anyone under 18 being is considered to be a minor.
* A signed waiver is required for each client. Minor Waivers must be signed, without exception, by either a Parent or Legal Guardian. Friends of the family cannot sign the waiver for a minor.
* All or part of this operation is conducted on Public Lands under special permit from the U.S. Bureau of Land Management.
** We are a Licensed Colorado River Outfitter-Permits Issued by Colorado Parks and Wildlife and the Bureau of Land Management.